Monday, March 17, 2008

14.5 hours later.....

James's grandmother passed away this weekend and we traveled to ....Joplin, Missouri. We drove 7 hours and stopped in Tennessee at Craig's parents house for the night. Thanks again, R and R! We drove the rest of the 7.5 hours and got here safe and sound. I specifically asked for prayer that Ryland would do well on the drive. So far, God has answered those prayers. He has done fairly well. I was really worried about this trip b/c he does not like to travel. He is so glad to get out of the car and starts acting so silly when he gets to walk around and stretch.

God is showing Himself to be our Provider. We had a really scary weekend when we tried to drive home from camping at the lake and ended up driving into the storm. I was very, very scared and praying that God would keep us safe. We ended up getting home and my night went downhill from there.

But, today is a new day and I'm feeling better. We are here, safe and I believe Ryland is asleep....ok, not asleep yet, but he's quiet.

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad that Ryland did good on the trip! I will be praying that he will do just as well on the way home. We love you guys! Be safe!