Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm here....

February....March....April....

And now it's May!!!! I can't believe how fast time flies by. I haven't been blogging b/c sometimes, I just don't want one more thing I have to "do".

So here is a recap of what's been going on in the Hyder world!


March - We went to Disney World! It was wonderful! We went with some long time friends and had a blast. Ryland had so much fun riding the rides and meeting the characters. Ryland got to meet his favorite superhero...





April - We went camping during Spring Break and survived a tornado that came through the campground. I have never been so afraid. God was so good to us and our camping friends. None of our belongings were damaged! April has been a month of storms and I pray that those horrible storms are gone for good!


May - Well, we are 9 days into May so we'll see how the rest of the month goes. We have a camping trip at the end of the month that we are looking forward to!


Later!

No comments: