Thursday, November 18, 2010

Um....Yeah....

So updates were not to come afterall. :o)

I will start with today and maybe work backwards. Today, Ryland was good at preschool so we celebrated with a trip to YOYO Yogart. It's a new place that my family just found and we love it! Afterwards, he and I just chilled outside and rode his new bike. New to him, at least. A friend's son outgrew his bike so she passed it on. Thanks!!!

I decided to try again at taking some pics. I played with the pics in an editing program and here are the results. I think they turned out really well.







2 comments:

Sabrina82 said...

What great pictures girl! HE looks so grown up! Thank you for your comment on my blog the other day. It has been a much more involved pregnancy than the others but I so excited about this little bundle of joy that will be here...who knows when. LOL!

Shannon said...

Thanks Sabrina. He is growing so fast and is so funny.

Take care of yourself and your precious baby. :o)