Thursday, April 8, 2010

He has Risen...Halelujah!!!

I know Easter has already passed, but we need to celebrate the fact that Jesus is alive everyday. :o)

This year we had a quiet Easter. Grandma went to visit her sister in Charleston and she is usually with us each year. We went to Sunday School where we prayed for a family moving to Germany for 3 years b/c he is serving in the military. After SS, James and I had nursery front desk greeter duty. It was a little hectic, but I was glad to see the visitors and pray they heard God's speak to them that morning.

After church, we came home and ate leftovers. Ryland and I took naps and James worked on the trim in the living room. That evening, I cooked Easter dinner and we had a relaxing night before Monday morning started a new week of work.

Here are a couple of pics of us this Easter. I'll try to get some of Ryland finding eggs up shortly.



No comments: