Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lake Day

Today we went to the lake with our friends, the Burks and the Starchers. It was such a fun time. I must admit, I was worried about the heat and staying in the shade, but it worked out fine. We took the Burks' boat and found a private little beach area. We set up our umbrellas and chairs and had plenty of shade. Then we played in the water....I constantly moved my arms and legs b/c I didn't want the fish to bite me....and they didn't. They did, however, nibble on a couple of other people. Yuck! We had a great lunch and hung out. It was so relaxing. The kids played in and out of the water and Ryland only got in trouble 20 or so times for throwing rocks around others. :o)















What a fun day!!!!! Can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Kimberly Shipp said...

that looks like so much fun! Brandon and I need to start hanging out with ya'll... ya'll are fun! lol Not that Andy and Danielle aren't fun... we hang out with them a lot. But we need other fun people to hang out with too! hehe