Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Poor little boy....

Ryland finished his antibiotics this past Sunday for his double ear infection and on Monday started saying "hurt me, hurt me" (Ryland-ese for I'm hurt) and was holding his ear. Great, I thought, so I called the dr yesterday and they said to bring him in to check his ears. Dr. B looked at them and said they were still infected really bad so she put him on another, stronger antibiotic for 10 more days. I'm glad I took him, and I hope this stronger medicine works.

This weekend James, Ryland and I are going out of town. I'm so excited b/c we haven't had a family get-away for awhile now. We are going to Columbia to Edventure and the zoo. I hope Ryland has a great time and you can be sure I'll be dosing him up with the Tylenol to help his aches and pains.

Last night, I played Bunco with some friends and had a great time. It's so much fun just to get a night "off" once a month.

That's all to update for today... Have a great day!

No comments: