Monday, August 25, 2008

Tuesday

Well, this is James's last week in Spartanburg. I am very happy to say that. His 2 week project turned into 8 weeks, but I'm very thankful he was able to get some OT. Thank you Lord for your provisions.

I just started Ladies Bible Study on Tuesday mornings. I have a good group of ladies in my small group and I can't wait to see what God is going to do in this study. It is the study of Psalms 120-134. It's a Beth Moore so I know it will be good.

Ryland is doing good. He's always asking about his Da-ee (James). I tell him daddy's at work and Ryland has to tell me Da-ee's in the "ca" (car). I can't wait until James will home home every evening.

Looks like we'll be getting a new roof. We had some people come look at it and said we did have some hail damage from a couple of months back. The insurance guy came out and agreed. So for the cost of our deductible, we'll get a new roof! Sometimes insurance IS a good thing!
Here's a pic of Ryland after he got his haircut...

No comments: