Monday, August 18, 2008

Ryland's first refrigerator art

Ryland has moved up to the Toddler class. I can't believe my little boy is growing so fast. It is very depressing sometimes b/c I want to cherish everything he does and I don't want to rush him. But time does not wait....

Anyway, after we picked Ryland up from nursery, I found his first coloring sheet from his class. I was so proud! It's on the fridge right now. I just smile everytime I see it. These are the times I prayed for, for so many years. I LOVE the little things in life when it comes to him. Everyday, I am so thankful that God has given me the desire of my heart, to be a stay at home mom and to be able to "play" everyday. I am so blessed!

*note* I know that Ryland had a LOT of help with this. He usually will draw one line and he's done. I seriously doubt he had the attention span to color all of this. :o)

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

Please let that little man know that Aunt Lisa is so proud!