Wednesday, April 2, 2008

15 month appt

My little Ryland had his doctor's appt yesterday. He is 21.5 pounds, 30.5 inches and is still in the 25th percentile. He had to get 3 shots and I think the older he gets, the harder it is for me to watch. This time, he looked at me and shook his head "no" and said "bye-bye". He was ready to get out of there. Dr. B talked about temper tantrums and discipline and potty-training. He already has a potty chair that is in the bathroom. He has "gone" in it several times, but this week, he's stopped doing that. I have no time table and no expectations for him right now. Whatever he does, he does.

After his nap yesterday, he had several tantrums. He threw himself on the floor and would turn and look at us. We ignored him, knowing that he was just waiting for a response from us. When he didn't get that response, he gave up.

He also didn't sleep well last night so I was up from 2:00 on. I hope he sleeps tonight!

No comments: