Wednesday, December 12, 2007

You've GOT to be kidding me....

Ryland has a fever tonight. James and I went to the store and James said, "Ryland feels hot, he has a fever". I felt his head and he felt a little warm, but I didn't think it was fever. Well, he whined through the store and when James held him, he laid his head on James's chest. That right there was proof to me that he was sick b/c he is too nosy to just lay down.

Ryland's birthday is this Saturday and we are having some family/friends over. I pray that these next couple of days will give him time to feel better. I'm not sure what the deal is.

I have a double ear infection and have been on antibiotics for 5 days now. James just got over toncilitis/strep 2 weeks ago. Ryland avoided all that and now, 3 days before his birthday, he's gonna get sick??? Please pray for him........

2 comments:

churchillclan said...

AAAHHHH!!!! You are kidding me! I'm seeing flashbacks of Tyler's first birthday! Hahaha! That is not going to happen - we are going to pray him well! What is going on with you guys - ya'll are never sick?

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

It's not a first birthday unless the baby is sick! Zoe had croup when she turned 1. I was sick too with the croupy stuff and first trimester junk.

You're all in my prayers to get better.