Friday, December 28, 2007

A New Year

The New Year is almost here. James and I are probably going to bring in the New Year at home. We are going to a MOPS party earlier in the evening and then we are coming back home. It will be nice to have Ryland in bed and not out so late. Our friends that we usually spend New Year's with are going to a Football Bowl game this year. Have fun Lisa and Craig!

We enjoyed our Christmas this year. Ryland had a ball with all of his presents, thanks to grandparents! I have already taken down our tree and decorations. We put the tree up right after Thanksgiving so it's been up for a while. I am ready to get things back in order. Now, I'm trying to find a corner for Ryland's toys.

There are several things I am going to try to do different this year. I'm not calling it a New Year's Resolution, because I don't keep those.

No comments: