Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for the gift of being a mother. Even when times are tough and days are not so good, I am still thankful.

As I read more blogs, I see there are so many out there with children that have health issues. It's a miracle for each healthy child born, I am convinced more and more.

Then there are those that long for a child so bad it physically hurts. I know, I've been there and lived there for 5 very long years. God used that time to grow me and mature me and even though I wouldn't want to go there again, I wouldn't change it for anything.

For the mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day! For those longing to be moms, know that you are not forgotten and don't lose faith. God's word says "I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments: