Thursday, March 19, 2009

He's back.....

My sweet little boy is back! Ryland has been acting so much more like himself this last week. I took him to the dr today and ears are clear! Praise the Lord! After 6 weeks of double ear infections and 3 rounds of antibiotics, they are clear and I am so happy. He is sleeping through the night and is so silly during the day.

Tomorrow, James, Ryland and I are going to meet Denny and Vickie's new son, Emerson Keegan, whom they are calling Keegan. I can't wait to hold that little baby! I am so happy for Denny and Vickie and they seem to be adjusting very well!

James has been having Fridays off, which I love!!! It's nice to have him home 3 days a week! We've also been doing an exercise program every night for the last week. It is kicking our behinds!!!!

No comments: