Sunday, November 11, 2007

My little man

My little man is almost 11 months old. I can't believe how fast the time goes. I know I have said that in several of my entries, but it still amazes me how God gives Ryland the ability to learn each new thing that he does. He can wave (he throw his hand up and his fingers rub each other), clap his hands to patty-cake, tell me he's hungry with the sign language for "eat", hold on to anything and walk around, smile at his daddy and me when we come into the room, "bark at the dogs" and much more.

Motherhood has been such a fun adjustment. It's definitely an adjustment, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am so thankful for this opportunity. I pray that God will continue to work in me so that I can a Godly mom for Ryland.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: