Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...


Yep, even though I still look young, I am 30 years old!! I enjoyed myself yesterday. It was a pretty low key day. James had to work so Ryland and I had a 'pool party'. I thought we could get in and 'swim' for a little bit so after getting dressed, getting him dressed, blowing up his raft b/c I couldn't get James air compressor to work, getting towels, getting sunscreen on him, making sure I had his hat and my sunglasses, we proceeded to go outside and swim for about 15 minutes. hehehe It was fun, he enjoyed it so it was worth it.

James did come home with an "Edible Artistry" cake and a Willow Tree Angel. For those of you who know, that is my favorite cake!! We went to Target and Red Robin last night. All in all, it was a good birthday. Except for one thing....at Red Robin's, they have a Red Robin mascot that walks around the resturaunt. For those of you who know me well, you KNOW how much I enjoyed that!!!!!

2 comments:

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

You're older than me...but only by a few months!!

Anonymous said...

I felt so bad when I realized it was your 30th birthday - well, you know me,I have many senior moments. I really enjoyed our lunch for your Birthday to Red Lobster and I was so glad everyone got to go. We miss you at work very much, but I am so glad you are able to stay home with Ryland. Take care, Juliann