Friday, May 4, 2007

Yard Sale Time

We are having a yard sale this Saturday at my friend's house. We took all our of "stuff" over last night. It will be 4 families and I am wishing that we sell all of our trash and treasures. We have a garage full! The forecast is calling for rain...I am praying that it will wait until the yard sale is over!


Ryland has learned how to squeal and scream. He squeals/screams pretty much all day, smiling the entire time. I think he is proud of himself. The other day, I was on the computer and when I looked up to check on him, he had tried to sit up in his swing and was leaning way off to the side. It looked like he could have fallen out, if it weren't for him being strapped in. Needless to say, I immediately went to tighten the straps up a little more (after taking a quick picture, of course).
This picture was taken after I stopped the swing. It looked more dramatic before I stopped it.

1 comment:

Chad said...

I think he was just getting comfortable. Cant wait to see you guys and meet the little guy in a few weeks....It is going to be fun.